- Self Guided Terracotta Nest Scavenger HuntFri, Apr 02Forest Beach Migratory PreserveApr 02, 11:54 AM – Jul 01, 3:54 PMForest Beach Migratory Preserve, 4970 Country Club Rd, Port Washington, WI 53074, USAFollow ARTservancy Artist Residents, Patrick and Karen Robison at their Terracotta Nest installation at Forest Beach Migratory Preserve. The artists have place 10 terracotta nests at the OWLT property and plotted each one with a GPS coordinate on Google Maps. https://goo.gl/maps/c3HpcGrnBUhwgQFF7
- Sat, Apr 24Kern ParkApr 24, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PMKern Park, 3614 N Humboldt Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53212, USAARTservancy Residents, join together in a community-wide effort across Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha counties to remove over 100,000 pounds of trash from our river system during the 26th Annual Milwaukee Riverkeeper Spring Cleanup! This event requires pre-registration.
- Sat, May 01Milwaukee River GreenwayMay 01, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AMMilwaukee River Greenway, 3614 N Humboldt Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53212, USAJoin ARTservancy Artist Resident, Mauriah Donegan Kraker, at Kern Park at the baseball diamond then head down to the Milwaukee River for a morning walk. Through a series of breathing, walking, listening, and imagining practices, you'll walk and attend to place, both internal and external.
- Sat, May 15Fitzsimmons WoodsMay 15, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMFitzsimmons Woods, W Fitzsimmons Rd, Franklin, WI 53132, United StatesARTservancy program partners, local artist Beth Stoddard and scientist Perry Rossa, will lead a small group, masked walk through the 43 acres of old growth beech, maple, and oak woodland. Host to over 145 Wisconsin native plant species, Fitzsimmons Woods is a rare ecological jewel.
- Sun, May 16Zoom
- Our Home is Their Home: Learning How to Help Monarch ButterfliesSat, Jul 31W.J. Niederkorn LibraryJul 31, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMW.J. Niederkorn Library, 316 W Grand Ave, Port Washington, WI 53074, USAJoin ARTservancy Artist Resident, Tori Tasch, at W.J. Niederkorn Library with the Neighborhood Habitat Improvement Project (NHIP) to celebrate commitment to community conservation. Join Tori in making seed bombs to help you start growing native plants that support Monarch Butterflies at home.
VIRTUAL DROP IN AND DRAW
Join us every Friday from 10-11:30am from the comfort and security of your home.
You can call in and simply be a part of the group conversation while you draw, or join the video conference to see the drawing project of the day along with other smiling faces.